Serving your individual requirements with expertise and practicality.
Charities and other similar organisations have a particular set of requirements, when it comes to reporting.
As one of the most established firms in Milton Keynes, we have many charity clients who require us to assist them with not only the preparation of their financial statements, but also their independent examination, and where required, their audit. The regulations of charity reporting are set out not only in the Charities Act 2011, but also in the Companies Act 2006, for certain charitable companies.
We regularly assist Trustees with obligations to:
- prepare the Annual Return
- advising on the content of the Annual Report
- assisting with the preparation of the charity accounts, be they simple receipts and payments accounts or accounts prepared under the charity SORP (Statement of Recommended Practice)
- undertake an independent examiners review or audit the financial records
Our existing charity clients include those from the following sectors:
- Local Charities
- The Arts
- Voluntary groups
- Religious organisations
- Medical charities
- Community interest companies
Certain members of our staff are involved with, and are Trustees of, various local charities, and bring their practical experience to bear when dealing with reporting issues. We aim to ensure that the level of reporting is appropriate to the charity’s individual requirements, and at a reasonable cost.
Please contact us for a free initial discussion to see how we can help you!