We have provided forensic accounting support and expert witness services to clients and professionals alike over the last 20 years.
Our team is made up of a number of experienced and specifically skilled individuals in both accounting and taxation and focus on a number of key areas, including:
- share and business valuations
- commercial disputes
- misappropriation of assets and fraud
- loss of earnings claims
- tax advice arising from commercial and matrimonial settlements
- interpretation of accounts, and analysis of forecasts
- scrutiny and analysis of accounting records, and recreating missing data
- invariably, we are instructed by solicitors and other professionals, including banks, in commercial and personal circumstances.
We also assisting commercial disputes, when acting as:
- Party Appointed Experts
- Single Joint Experts
- Expert Determiners
- Expert Advisers
Our staff deal with expert witness reports, which are produced in accordance with the Civil Procedure Rules, in both civil and matrimonial fields, and Expert Determinations, where commercial disputes have arisen over accounting related matters, where provision has been made within contracts for an expert to be appointed.
Please contact us for a free initial discussion to see how we can help you!